Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008



Decided it was time to get this blog up and running for you all to view on what s going on with our lives. :)
things are going well with us. We have been saying LIfe is good for us lately. we have had some good events and sad events going on right now but we are grateful for what we have- health, home, job, beautiful family n friends.
I ve moved to the high school dept, teaching ASL and Deaf studies. I LOVE it! this year is the first time i felt at least 80% confidence in teaching. I got to direct the signfest (holidays show) at OSD. oh boy, what an experience! I tell people that the REAL show was the backstage. so many things were happening that i just had to giggle it off instead of freaking out!
Tova has just turned four last week. She is GROWING- too fast for us, my opinion! Everyday is always full of joy being with Tova!
Terry s doing good- still sub teaching at OSD and loving it. He s talking about getting back on track for his thesis. oh yep! )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures of you and Tova! She looks like she is screaming in delight in the one and you both look so blissfully contented in the other.

Kate said...

I agree with yerma!

She's a beautiful girl!

yayyy, Terry's getting back on track with his thesis! You both should check out these comics I've only found yesterday: http://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php

*hugs*

K8es said...

Love it!!! Can't wait to keep up with you guys.... And I agree with kate and yerma - Tova is such a happy and beautiful little girl :)

xoxoxo

Katie