Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Today, Tova had a hard time waking up this morning. So, I decided to use today to stay home and hang out with her. It turned out to be a fun day! One of those things she did was taking out the pictures from the two photo storage boxes... she was asking me who's in that picture, etc. Most of the pictures were from when I was in high school. She didn't believe me at first when I told her it was me... :) She also found some of my baby pictures and said that was her. I told her no- that was me. I really saw the reassemble of us in the pictures. She ran upon a picture of Terry when he was graduating from high school- long curly hair. She didn't recognize her own dad in the picture! She also found one of the pictures of me and AJ- getting ready for the winter formal. We sure had nice legs!!! Also we were laughing at me in 8th grader- a true '80's poster child! bang s all puffed up, blue eye make up, pastel colors jacket with pink dress. ugh.
It was real surreal looking at the pictures of me when I was a wee one with my daughter. I just sometimes forget that the first part of my life didn't include Tova. It feels like Tova has been with me my whole life!

I'll have to post that picture of me in 8th grade sometimes soon...you will get a kick out of it!

3 comments:

Capn Paul said...

Your Daughter is as beautiful as mine! Love You DAD

K8es said...

I can't wait to see the scanned pics :-D

Anonymous said...

juz, i can't wait to see those pics. bring 'em on!