Pages

Saturday, November 01, 2008

We had two lovely Italian girls staying with us as part of Family weekend experience. Their names are Alessandra and Valentina. We had a grand time! Friday night we went to the Italy Festival in Downtown Columbus, listening to music, eating Italian dessert (cannoli and Tirsmu-oooo!), we also met up with other people who are doing the family weekend there. The kids went off checking out the festival while we old farts sat around chatting. I got the taste of what it will be like having a teenager. :D fun!! Saturday, we did what the Italians are famous for- shopping. The girls absolutely loved Polaris Mall. I also took them to the local stores for specific things they wanted. We stopped by Steak and Shake for lunch. first time for me to eat there. the girls went crazy over the hamburgers. :) then we went to Gameworks that night to meet up with other Italians and the host families. Sunday, we had an opportunity to go in the OSU Horseshoe stadium.

Dad: remember Jennifer and I would always "fly" on your feet? I did that with Tova- it was so much fun! enjoy the first picture of our first "flight". :D







No comments: