Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Kate came and visited me for a week. It was SO good seeing her! I need to chain her to my house so she can't leave. I decided to take her to Hocking Hills State park for one night of camping. It was so nice being out in the nature with her! We went hiking from the visitor's Center to the Upper Falls then onto Old Man's Cave, then to the Lower Falls. Not much of water falls because it was right in the middle of summer. I can imagine how pretty it is in the Spring after the snow melts. It was such a beautiful place to be at, makes me appreciate Ohio even more! :)













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a beautiful area that I first visited 5 years ago. I hope to get back there soon. Was nice revisiting with your photos julie!