Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008


Tova experienced her first camping trip with Tristan and Sara along with me. :) We went to Mt. Gilead State park. Sara and I were VERY impressed with their nature center. At the center, there were snakes, a HUGE snapping turtle, a bunny, a spider, and more snakes. :p Also on the shelves are many activities for the little kids to do while visiting the center. Oh yes, the playground was great too!

>Our view from our campsite.


Tova had so much fun on the trail when we went for a short hiking. I told Sara that Tova has the Stewart's legs- going up and down the trail in the hills was a breeze for her, takes me back to my grandparents Stewart and Aunt Laura n Uncle Steve's houses by Lake Erie- going down to the beach through the woods. Tova did get scared at the bedtime- worried that the animals would be coming into the tent. :) THEN right in the middle of night, Sara and I were bit awaken still, she heard two animals out by us and was telling me what s going on. A bit snarling, the fall of our cooler (there goes our breakfast?), walking by us to the fire pit. the next morning, the cooler didnt get opened at all. A dumb raccoon, perhaps? :)

I recommend this place for camping with kids! Enjoy the pictures!

























No comments: